Unleash TACSF!

Click !HERE! to unleash the Alphabetic Content Selector Feature!

Friday, August 15, 2014

Love Monopoly - God Game


Lyrics :

seriously

why do you still play the god game?
love already has a name

seriously

I really don't understand your scene
love remains your medicine

so I will fuck you up if you pray
for yourself, anyway
you're falling under false pretense

love monopoly
that's what I want to see
let's care about making it dense

life is happenstance
what's your favorite excuse
when given every chance?

love is in your hands
this is how you succeed
or fuck it up again

make me understand
what is there that makes you
fail to understand

peace is not an option
peace is the option

let's care about making it dense

I love you
you what?
I love you

Buy this for $1 at :
https://gyzmusic.bandcamp.com/track/love-monopoly-god-game

No comments:

Post a Comment

click on video to access in HD